Türkiye Scholarships Undergraduate Applications Started On 1st March
In addition to providing students with education opportunities at an international quality, Turkey also offers a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise, and opens doors to undergraduate education for successful international students from all over the World.
2017 Türkiye Scholarships applications for undergraduate level began on March 1st. Applications to Türkiye Scholarships, which has provided scholarships to 5 thousand students from over 150 countries in 2016, will be taken between 1 - 31 March 2017.
Applications are exclusively for all candidates from all countries who wish to study at undergraduate level.
A detailed announcement regarding candidates of Syrian nationality will be made soon.
Applications will only be made at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Candidates are required to submit/upload their applications and/or documents requested from them into the applications system.
Applications delivered by hand or post will not be accepted.
1. Are there any authorized persons or institutions who carry out the applications?No. There are no institutions or individuals authorized to submit applications to Türkiye Scholarships on behalf of candidates. All candidates must apply in person at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings provided by the application system.
2. Is there an age limit for applications?Undergraduate applicants must be born no earlier than 01.01.1996.
3. What is the minimum achievement requirement for applicants?Candidates must have a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
4. Is it necessary to have graduated at the atime of applications?Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from high school or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
5. Are there compulsory documents to be submitted with the application?
Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
6. Can Turkish citizens who live abroad apply for the scholarship?Turkish citizens, Blue card holders and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
7. How will the applications be evaluated?In the evaluation of applications, candidates’ compatibility with the application criteria, as well as their academic and social achievements will be considered.
8. Are candidates free to choose any department they wish to?The application system will automatically display the universities and departments that candidates can choose from according to their academic background. Candidates will not be able to select any universities and departments other than those provided by the application system.
9. Which program should I apply for to study Medicine?In previous years, candidates had to apply for a separate scholarship program for the departments of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Turkish Language and Literature and Theology. This year, candidates will be able to select these courses under scholarship programs offered specifically based on their countries, provided they meet the minimum achievement requirements.
10. Which communication channels can I use to get detailed information?For more information about Türkiye Scholarships and applications, please visit our website www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr, contact our Call Center at 0 850 455 0 982, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.